We’re seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team at Context Creative. Working under the supervision of a senior account person, a Project Manager is responsible for the end-to-end management of small to medium sized projects. The role requires exceptional communication and client management skills, a high degree of organization and a talent for managing details as well as an ability to manage the tactical execution of projects while keeping an eye on the bigger strategic picture.
The ideal candidate is a polished communicator, eager to learn and is curious, unintimidated by challenges, rolls with the punches, works quickly and effectively, and collaborates easily.
Context is not a traditional design firm, nor an advertising agency. Trusted by clients providing vital public services, we make meaningful connections to solve complex communications and design challenges that affect real people and drive positive change. We’re looking for someone who wants to inspire people to take action on issues that matter.
- Client service and day-to-day project management for multiple, concurrent projects for one or more clients
- Develop briefs, budgets, estimates, integrated marketing proposals and work-back schedules with input from Context Creative project teams, all in a timely manner
- Manage and track budgets and timelines, with the goal of being on time and on budget
- Obtain, review and create estimates and proposals
- Collaborate with the strategy team and creative studio throughout a project lifecycle – from project kick-off calls to briefs to internal reviews and revisions
- Consistently provide excellent customer service, seeking to problem solve and resolve issues professionally and proactively
- Actively motivate and inspire Context Creative project teams
- Work with the rest of the account team as needed (senior account managers, supervisors, directors), and help support project coordinators
- Support best practices in accessibility (AODA-compliant communications)
- Manage campaign reporting
- Apply your knowledge of our clients’ businesses to contribute to strategic insights
- Liaising with vendors and clients
- Managing Google docs and spreadsheets
- Proofreading and quality control
- Contribute to Context Creative special projects and initiatives when needed
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrate an understanding of marketing fundamentals, including digital marketing
- Demonstrate an ability to manage small to medium sized projects, keeping them on time and on budget
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and reliability in carrying out these assignments in a professional manner with some supervision
- Be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite and GSuite
- Have excellent skills in communication (written and verbal), collaboration, creative problem-solving, and customer service
- Demonstrate an ability to problem solve as needed to meet client or internal requirements
- Use studio resources effectively by scheduling appropriately and being prepared with complete briefs that provide all the information team members need to complete the tasks requested
- Consistently employ standard Context Creative client services practices such as status reports, contact reports, and other tools
- Work extremely well in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Completes individual timesheets on time
Company Culture and Perks
- We are a growing, fast-paced, and purposeful agency, driven by a set of core values that define everything we do. We offer:
- Flexible, hybrid work arrangements.
- Annual company shutdown during the holiday season.
- Frequent studio-wide social events.
- Budget and time allotted for professional development.
- Commitment to wellbeing and work life balance.
- Competitive benefits package.
Diversity and Inclusion
Some of our best ideas emerge when different perspectives collide. That’s just one of the reasons we’re committed to building and retaining a team that reflects diverse backgrounds, identities, experiences and abilities. Through our core values, we’re also fostering a culture where everyone feels heard, included and comfortable being themselves.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated to participate in the interview process. Please contact us to request accommodation at: Accessibility@ContextCreative.com.