We’re seeking a Project Coordinator to join our growing team at Context Creative. This role will work closely with our account team, supporting the administration and execution of client work, and providing exceptional service to our clients.
The ideal candidate is a polished communicator, eager to learn and is curious, unintimidated by challenges, rolls with the punches, works quickly and effectively, and collaborates easily.
Context is not a traditional design firm, nor an advertising agency. Trusted by clients providing vital public services, we make meaningful connections to solve complex communications and design challenges that affect real people and drive positive change. We’re looking for someone who wants to inspire people to take action on issues that matter.
Support our senior account team by:
- Sourcing production/vendors
- Managing job dockets and project status
- Taking meeting notes
- Creating and reviewing job estimates and invoices
- Developing and managing production/workback schedules
- Liaising with vendors and clients
- Research, writing, fact-checking
- Proofreading and quality control
- Managing Google docs and spreadsheets
- Providing excellent customer service
- Supporting best practices in accessibility (AODA-compliant communications)
- Assisting with digital marketing (Google AdWords, SEO, email marketing and online campaigns, reporting) as needed
The ideal candidate must:
- Have relevant post-secondary education, ideally with a focus on communications, marketing or business
- Have exceptional organization skills and be very detail-oriented
- Be fluent in MS Office and Google GSuite
- Have demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong collaboration, creative problem-solving and client service skills
- Be comfortable working in a busy, fast-paced environment, with the ability to be involved in multiple projects at once
- Have a minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Bonus: existing experience with Google Analytics, WordPress CMS, accessible PDFs, digital marketing, French language skills
Company Culture and Perks
- We are a growing, fast-paced, and purposeful agency, driven by a set of core values that define everything we do. We offer:
- Flexible, hybrid work arrangements.
- Annual company shutdown during the holiday season.
- Frequent studio-wide social events.
- Budget and time allotted for professional development.
- Commitment to wellbeing and work life balance.
- Competitive benefits package.
Diversity and Inclusion
Some of our best ideas emerge when different perspectives collide. That’s just one of the reasons we’re committed to building and retaining a team that reflects diverse backgrounds, identities, experiences and abilities. Through our core values, we’re also fostering a culture where everyone feels heard, included and comfortable being themselves.
- Please submit a CV and 6-8 writing samples (or link to an online portfolio) demonstrating breadth of work, including long and short copy examples. Applications without writing samples will not be considered.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated to participate in the interview process. Please contact us to request accommodation at: Accessibility@ContextCreative.com.