We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join Context Creative, a design firm committed to excellence.
We are not a traditional design firm, nor an advertising agency. Trusted by clients providing vital public services, we make meaningful connections to solve complex communications and design challenges that affect real people and drive positive change. We’re looking for someone who shares our values, and wants to inspire people to take action on issues that matter.
We’re looking for someone who is curious, never stops learning, is unintimidated by challenges, knows how to work efficiently, finds great inspiration in our work, and is positive and upbeat. We are a company rooted in ideas and design that provides branding, print, interactive, social, motion and more for clients who want to communicate on a level that truly defines and separates them in their industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including managing digital ad campaigns, email marketing, and campaign reporting.
- You enjoy working with a team (asking questions for clarification, sharing knowledge, making suggestions)
- You can work autonomously and are independently driven, with great time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- You are proactive and resourceful – will research and find the answer if you don’t know
- You have a strong understanding of digital campaign management and optimization
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- 2 to 3 years in a digital role (in-house or agency)
- Over 2 years of experience managing digital campaigns across various platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media or other (as applicable)
- Proficiency with analyzing datasets and making data-driven decisions
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification. Facebook blueprint is plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with exceptional attention to detail
- Track record of managing substantial budgets, including pacing, allocation and bidding strategies
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing email campaigns using leading email marketing platforms (Bronto, iTrac, Mailchimp)
The successful candidate will
- Launch, manage and optimize multiple campaigns on leading advertising platforms like Google, YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Spotify.
- Forecast, generate and maximize ad buys to meet conversion and KPI targets
- Deploy newsletters and e-blasts using email marketing systems
- Monitor, track, evaluate and optimize campaign performance to maximize ROI
- Create interim/final reports for campaigns with actionable recommendations and insights for future campaigns
- Ensure deliverables are met consistently on time, budget and above expected quality
- Work closely with project/account management and creative teams