Toronto Hydro®—Energy Into Action Symposium
The Air Canada Centre was booked. We had 6 weeks to create the event!
Toronto Hydro® took the lead in organizing this energy industry symposium. The goal was to bring together the province’s leading gas and electrical utilities and 500 executives from Ontario’s largest businesses. The message? Now is the time to reduce your energy load and take advantage of new energy conservation programs.
Our challenge? We need to do everything, including the flowers
The briefing was Friday afternoon. By the next week, we had a name for the event, a logo, lists of invitees, an invitation email and a registration web page.
- Naming and visual identity
- Management of email invitations
- Fully featured website that was frequently updated as the agenda grew
- Live video streaming, photo gallery, archived video and PPT presentations
- Complete digital signage program at the ACC, print directional signage, badges colour-coded for four different breakout sessions
- Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment case study including custom photography and interviews
Registration exceeded expectations with over 630 of Ontario’s largest business customers registered
Online streaming increased the audience size
The event is now biannual and has grown to include manufacturers exhibits
- Conference Identity
- Website homepage
- Conference wayfinding signage
- Conference screens and graphics
- Main entrance animation
- MLSE Case Study