Canadian Partnership Against Cancer—CPAC Reports
Canadian Partnership Against Cancer Reports
The Partnership works with groups and agencies across Canada to reduce the impact of cancer on all Canadians. Context Creative was called upon to develop and design various report templates for the Canadian Partnership Against Cancer, including a narrative report on breast cancer. Given that the reports relayed complex and critical information, we focused on presenting the facts as clearly and in as visually concise a way as possible.
- Overall concept development aligning and differentiating three report types (Technical, Narrative and Special Study)
- Comprehensive graphic style guidelines inclusive of document architecture, font and colour schemes, standards for figures, tables, charts, photos, etc.
- Development of original cover illustrations and interior visuals
- Complete design, formatting and production of multiple reports in both English and French, print and accessible pdf versions
I want to thank your entire team for a truly outstanding job in helping us with the design and production of the 2012 System Performance Report. The report looks beautiful and we have already received a number of compliments! We really appreciate your professionalism and creativity, but particularly your flexibility and responsiveness throughout the process — it has made all the difference.”
– Rami Rahal, Director, System Performance and Surveillance Canadian Partnership Against Cancer