Toronto Hydro®—Business Incentive Program
Toronto Hydro® wants to encourage business owners to make electricity saving renovations on their buildings. BIP pays incentives for “locked-in” electricity savings.
Context knew that it wasn’t enough to reach to owners, but also to reach out to those who had a big influence in any renovation project – the architects, designers, engineers and contractors. They were the ones who specified the exact equipment that could cut down electricity use.
- 6-page insert featuring high-profile architects, designers, engineers and contractors
- Significant Web module to incorporate into the Toronto Hydro® site
- Advertising banner campaign information sheets, and direct mail inserts
- 10 video interviews for the Web site and trade shows
- Complete trade show booth with BIP-specific graphics
- Series of editorial articles for trade magazines
- Unique logo for the campaign
In its early stages, the campaign achieved 10% of its overall goal.