Given a name and an objective; to launch a new organic meat shop on Toronto’s Danforth Avenue, Context Creative researched, crafted and delivered a total brand experience. This included a brand story, logo, graphics, interior and exterior aesthetic, stationery, clothing and more.
Inspired by one of the most raw, rugged and stunningly beautiful regions of the Old-English countryside, the Blackstone brand also reflects a respect for British retailing heritage and a commitment to serving the local community.
- Design and develop the brand story, positioning, and naming.
- Create brand identity and coordinate design for adjacent materials including stationery, product signage and packaging
- Design staff uniforms and butcher coats/aprons
- Customized delivery bicycle with branded baskets
- Overall creative direction for interior/exterior building aesthetic
- Design and copywriting for storefront signage, window glass
- graphics, interior display boards and additional interior signage
- Coordinating website design and production